Have you ever thought about what your ideal life looks like? I don’t mean what kind of house you’d live in or the type of car you’d drive if you won the lottery. I mean what would your life look like if you were living your purpose and finding happiness and abundance each and every day? What would you be doing? How would you act? Dress? What kind of work would you do? How would each day fulfill you? Because, guess what? You probably already have elements of your Best Life already happening. And there are steps you can take today to help cultivate a happier, more fullfilling life – no matter where you are right now.
In order to make positive changes to your life, you need to be clear on exactly what you want. When I first started using visualization along with SMART goals, I found that the vision of my ideal life was fuzzy. I knew that I wanted to have a better job; I wanted to lose weight; I wanted to be happier in general. But I didn’t really know HOW to make these things happen in a way that felt right. I didn’t know how to take inspired action to make the changes I wanted to see.
I put together 15 questions to help you get clear on what life would look like if you were living with intention, purpose and joy every day.
Here are 15 Questions to help you get clear on what your best life would like, everyday.
1. What does your morning routine look like?
2. How much sleep do you get each night?
3. What foods do you enjoy eating? What are some typical meals you eat?
4. How active are you every day? What type of activities do you enjoy doing?
5. How do you dress?
6. How many hours a week do you work?
7. Where do you work? What about your work do you enjoy most?
8. How do you feel at work?
9. What do you do in your free time? During vacations & weekends?
10. Who do you spend time with?
11. How are your finances? How much money do you have in the bank?
12. Where do you live? What does your home look like?
13. What can yo do today that will start moving you toward your Best Life?
14. Are there parts of this vision that you already have?
15. Who can help you achieve this best life vision?
Ready to make some changes in your life? Be sure to download my FREE Big Beautiful Goals Workbook – teaching women how to dream big and have create a life they love!